100W - 250W FM Translator
The TL2-U/V is a unique UHF/VHF, FM Stereo “Translator” product that provides the professional broadcaster with a flexible range of Rx/Tx options and excellent specifications, all in a 2U rack mount unit. The TL2-U/V can provide numerous FM (Stereo Audio) re-broadcasting solutions such as the following.
- VHF (Receive) to VHF (Transmit) re-broadcast (100W, 250W, 300W or 500W RF Output).
- UHF (Receive) to VHF (Transmit) re-broadcast (100W, 250W, 300W or 500W RF Output).
The Standard product is utilized as a VHF FM translator, receiving the program on one FM Frequency and re-broadcasting on another VHF FM Frequency and is supplied as either a 100W, 250W, 300W or 500W version. This is achieved by configuring different Power supplies and amplifies modules in optional configurations. The TL2-U/V can also receiver program on a UHF Link frequency (300-470 or 800-950MHz) and re-transmit on a FM VHF Frequency (88-108MHz). The Application utilizing the TL2-U/V provides a solution for “On frequency VHF gap filling” by receiving on UHF frequency and re-broacasting on VHF FM, where the main and the repeater VHF frequencies are the same. This completely eliminates the problems of Rx/Tx antenna coupling and can even eliminate the need for a second VHF broadcast license. The 100W unit is equipped for +24V Battery/Solar operation which is useful for a remote site that has no A/C mains voltage. The 250W, 300W units are equipped for +48V Battery/Solar operation which is useful for a remote site that has no A/C mains voltage. 500W Version is mains only.
- Superior audio performance
- Compact 2U lightweight, rack mount, convection cooled
- A.C. 230 / 115V and D.C. (+24V-100W), (+48V-250-300W) operation
- Wideband operation (100kHz baseband)
- Automatic tuning (front end)
- High selectivity (300kHz adjacent channel operation)
- Optional Higher selectivity front-end filter (tuned)[FM]
For Product Specifications, please download the PDF Brochure